Angelz Pkz [562] - Your Adventure Starts Here
Welcome to Angelz Pkz! Remember to vote everyday for prizes. If you need help, EMail us at: support@angelzpkz.com. If you're not signed up, please do so now. Client download is on the homepage. Enjoy Angelz Pkz.
Welcome to Angelz Pkz! Remember to vote everyday for prizes. If you need help, EMail us at: support@angelzpkz.com. If you're not signed up, please do so now. Client download is on the homepage. Enjoy Angelz Pkz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Angelz Pkz is online! Click here to download latest client!
Do you have a question? Maybe you need some help? EMail us at: support@angelzpkz.com! We will help you!
Do you want free items? Win free prizes by voting everyday at: here!

Redcen1 for Forum Admin/In-game Mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
redcen1

Redcen1 for Forum Admin/In-game Mod Empty
PostSubject: Redcen1 for Forum Admin/In-game Mod   Redcen1 for Forum Admin/In-game Mod I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Forum Admin:
Name: Redcen1
Applying for Forum Admin
Reason:Hello Guys This is redcen1 Applying for Forum Admin, I really want to be Forum Admin because i really want to help tysonn, and players on anything, Deleting, Locking Threads that are needing to be so.

What i would do to help:
Ill do anything i can to help players and tysonn, on adding and removing things that are needing to be so.
For Example If their is a thread in the wrong place, i would move, if there is Flaming going on, I would give out Infractions.

If there are Mute evaders i would lift their mute, and ban the mute evader account.

More Information: I have Experience On doing this, I was Forum Mod On one of the biggest 613's Ziotic untill later on i resigned.

In-game Moderator:
Name IRl: Jonathan
I'm also applying for In-game moderator.
Reason: When there are not anyone staff on Eastern time, or for example anyone else needing help i would be there. if other mods are not on, i will be on, since I'm in school i do my homework there. so when i get home i got my day off, as in from 2:24Pm east - 10:00PM, I can be on Angel, I would also Mute anyone needing to be muted, let a Admin know if there is something i can not do.

More Information:

I have Experience I've been Mod's on Servers, Foxxscape, Ziotic, Runescape ( One year)

I know when enough is enough, like i said "when someone is needing help i will be there, even if its small little things i will be there.

I hope you take this application into Consideration.

-redcen1
Back to top Go down

Redcen1 for Forum Admin/In-game Mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angelz Pkz [562] - Your Adventure Starts Here :: Applications :: Forum-
Jump to: